Here’s a small list of twenty questions that I’ve answered so you can get to know me better! Enjoy:)
- What’s one thing that has happened to you that’s made you stronger as a person? When I lived in Australia. I had to learn to read the bus timetables, cook for myself and other people, I was responsible for someone else’s children and not only that, their home.
- What’s one thing in your life that’s made you feel weak? I lost a friend, I felt weak and helpless.
- Where is one place you feel most yourself? I felt most like myself in Australia. I felt happy and at home, especially in surfers paradise.
- Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today? My parents. They have been my world, and raised me to be kind, respectful, and generous amongst other things.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Physically, my lips are too thin, I would like nice plump lips. Mentally, I’d like to be happier, I have quite a few days where I just want to cry and lay in bed.
- If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it? Hmm that’s a tough one.. I’d probably do something I’ve never done before.. maybe a bungee jump!
- What decade do you feel you most belong in? I loved the 1860’s, the women had such beautiful gowns.
- Who are you closest to in your family? My dad! I love him to the moon and back.
- When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a singer or an actor. I wanted to move to Los Angeles and become famous. Haha! A girl can dream.
- If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show or movie) who would it be? Probably Elena Gilbert from the vampire diaries, she always tries to please everyone all the time, and is constantly putting others first.
- Do you easily accept compliments, or do you hate them? I used to really hate being complemented purely because I never believed what it was I was being told, but I’m learning to just smile and say thankyou.
- Have you ever been in love? How many times? Yes, I think so, twice. One with a guy at school, nothing ever came of it sadly but he was so lovely. And the second time was a boyfriend from a few years ago.
- If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do? Honestly? I’d masterbate lol!
- If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be? A makeup artist with a makeup blog.
- What was the last thing that made you laugh? The children at work.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I jumped out of a plain in Cairns in Australia.
- Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper on their shoe or their dress tucked into their underwear (or anything else embarrassing to be seen in public)? Yes. I’d rather tell them than them walk around with that.
- Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dogs all the way.
- What’s one show, book, or movie your embarrassed to admit you enjoy? The twighlight saga.
- Whats something you believe in that not everyone else does? Ghosts and aliens.
Well that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this small list of questions and I hope they have given you a little more insight into who I am. If there is anything that I haven’t answered feel free to drop a comment below and let me know!
So, this may not be the biggest thing ever in the world but it shocked me (in a good way.) Some of you may think “so fucking what?” but I don’t care.
BECAUSE… Makeup Revolution favourited one of my tweets. It was a tweet from instagram where I tagged them in a photo with products I’d used from their range.
And holy hell I don’t care if its only makeup revolution, but it sure does feel good to be recognised, even if it was only for 5 seconds.
The offending tweet is below if you want to like it too;)
Give me a follow if you want, I don’t bite.