My goodness! This month has had its ups and downs but mainly my ups were I treated myself to new makeup. Yasssss!
I had a few little shopping sprees both online and in store and I had FUN!
So I went over to elfcosmetics.co.uk aka my new best friend and bought loads of things.
- The gentle peeling exfoliant
- Matte magic mist and set
- Elf brow gel
- Elf gel liner
- Elf blush quad
- Two lip exfoliators (one normal and one in the shade cherry tart)
- Elf eye refresh roll on
- Elf sculpt and glow pencil
- Elf 3-in-1 extractor tool
- Elf prime and plump
I also went to Superdrug, which for those of you that don’t know is a drugstore here in the uk.
I bought a few things there too!
- Makeup revolution vivid baked highlight in the shade peach lights
- Makeup revolution fortune favours the brave pallete
- Makeup revolution ultra base corrector pallete
- Makeup revolution salvation velvet lip laquer
- MUA undress me too pallete
- MUA romantic efflorescence pallete
- MUA luxe velvet lip laquer in shade dash.
- L’Oréal pure clay detox mask
- A beauty sponge
- Some new angled brushes, one for my eyeliner and one for my brows.
I personally love makeup revolution and elf, I haven’t tried enough of MUA’s products to comment though, although the two palletes ive got are very pigmented and look great!
The feature image of me is solely done with drugstore makeup, I don’t own any high end brands. For anyone thinking you need to spend a lot of money to look good, that’s not always the case.
Expensive isn’t necessarily better.
Peace out everyone.✌🏼♥️