I wanted to share with you my very favourite books.
- The Twighlight Saga – I’m doing these four books as one because it really is just one big story. I don’t care what anyone says, I really enjoy reading these and have reach each one at least 5 times. Price: each one was £12.
- The Fifty Shades Series – These are separate books but really all mush into one big story so I’m including them in one point. I’ve just finished re-reading the whole triology. What I’d like to do next is read the ones that are from Christians point of view. Price: each one was £10.
- Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps – my mum gave this to me when I was about twelve and I loved it. I have re-read it so many times and it’s a really great one for young girls. Price: was a gift.
- Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging series – I don’t have all of the books ( I wish I did!) but the ones I do have are “Knocked out by my nunga-nungas”, “dancing in my nuddy pants”, “Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging”, and “and that’s when it fell off in my hand”. Hands down the best books I read as a young teen. Probably too young for me now but I haven’t read them in a few years so who knows, might still get a giggle out of them. Price: unknown.
- The Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series – I cannot get enough of these, I have re-read the books and re-watched the show on demand countl as times. As you know I’m in love with vampires so this is right up my street. Price: dad picked the whole set (11 books) up for £5.
- The Meidator, love you to death – One I read countless times as a pre-teen and young teenager, an absolute favourite. And it’s front is almost completely faded from so much use.Price: free
- The lost – a book I downloaded about zombies on my Amazon tablet, it was free but the second and third installations were paid so I never got to find out what happened to the characters that i became so attached to in the book.Price: free
- Geek Girl – this book was really funny and I felt like geek girl had a really sarcastic sense of humour like me, nice book Holly Smale.Price: free
- My Zombie Ex-Boyfiend – this was an awesome one I downloaded for free on iBooks. I do like my zombies.Price: free
- The Serial Thrillers – this was really good, a series of shorter stories if I remember correctly, it’s been a while. I should read it again.Price: free
- Saying goodbye to the sun – this was a brilliant vampire book, and one that I have read multiple times. It’s free for iBooks (or when I downloaded it years ago it was, no idea if it still is now). One that I thoroughly enjoyed.Price: free
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula – I’ve recently become interested in reading very old books and so I started with a story I know, that is Dracula. It was hard to understand at some points but later on you could grasp what had happened by other explanations. Definitely a must read. Price: free
- The vampires warden- this was fantastic. I simply cannot emphasise how much you should read this if you are into vampire books. Read it. Price: free
- The girl in the converse shoes – I read this before it was cool. Years ago! An enjoyable, fun read! Price: Free
- And finally: The Life of a Stripper – this book was awesome. It’s actually five short perspectives, I’m not sure if they’re true or not. But I really enjoyed this one. Price: free.
Thats it so far. I dare say this list will grow as I read more books. I hope you liked this post and perhaps it will influence you to read some of these.