Thought I’d do another list post, which is something that got suggested to me, I will probably do favorite songs and favourite books too at some point but for now these are my top 20 favorite films and why.
- Aquamarine – timeless for me, never fails to make me laugh. It certainly cheers me up when I’m down too.
- Bad neighbours – Zac Efron anyone? Phwoar! Plus y’know it’s funny and whatnot.
- Bad teacher- a funny film about finding your true self. Always cracks me up and it’s a feel good flick!
- Chalet girl – damn cute romance plus it stars Ed Westick so it’s a win win in my book.
- Final destination series – I love horrors so what I can I say.
- Fools gold – funny plus it stars Matthew Mcconaughey so I love it.
- The haunting in connecticut – I love horrors and this one, no matter how many times I watch it, never fails to make me jump.
- Insidious films – these are right up my alley, I love horror and these have me jumping from beginning to end.
- Interview with a vampire – Brad Pitt. Nothing else to add to that.
- My sisters keeper – so so sad and makes me cry every time I need a big box of tissues for it.
- Marley and me – same thing, lots of tissues for so much sadness.
- Paranormal activity series – creepy, damn right up my street and I love horror
- P.S I love you – so so cute and it has Gerard Butler (even if it is only short lived)
- Scary movie films – these are funny as fuck
- Time travellers wife- I have come to the conclusion I like crying. This is a sad film that requires copious amounts of tissues too.
- Twilight films – i know but I’m obsessed with vampires. Even ones that go sparkle in the sun.
- Warm bodies – cute and funny and has zombies so it’s all good.
- Wild child – a cute teen chick flick about finding yourself
- Zombie land- funny & has zombies, what more can I say?
- 30 Days Of Night- vampires that are actually scary and have fangs and go bump in the night. This film is pure awesomeness and still makes me jump a bit.
I had so so many more I wanted to add to this list I probably could have made it a top 50 films but that wouldn’t make them special now would it.
I hope you have seen some of these or are now going to see some of these haha, even if horror isn’t your thing there are a few chick flicks and comedies in there!
Hope you enjoyed this post, I know I enjoyed thinking about it!